Saturday 17 March 2012

No title for this time.

Yesterdays.

What you said hurt me
I responded in anger
You meant to say you were sorry
You didn't
I meant to fogive you
I didn't.

What you did was so very wrong
I responded with harsh judgement
You meant to make amends
You didn't
I meant to be more understanding
I wasn't.

You meant to call or write
I waited hoping to hear from you
You got busy with life
You forgot
I meant to try again; to call or write
I didn't.

Tomorrows.

You said, "I might try to change and do better."
I said, "I won't budge you until I see your sorrow."
You said, "There is always tomorrow."
I said, "I will forgive on your tomorrow."
Our tomorrow never came
One of us died.


Today.

There is today
Don't hold on to yesterday
Don't count on tomorrow
It may not come
You have today
Don't let love and hope slip away :)

written by : can't remember the name. credit for you.

لا يؤمن أحدكم حتى يحب لأخيه ما يحب لنفسه
"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

 
Memory- with Perkasateens member.

No comments:

Post a Comment